Isabella Comfort Chair vs Quest Ragley Extreme.

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I am looking to replace the old Asda fold up camping chairs that we bought years ago with something a bit smart and comfortable and after hours of looking on the net (Ebay, Amazon, etc) I have found 2 chairs that i like the look of but want others opinions.

The first is Isabella's Comfort Chair which looks very smart and with it being Isabella its probably very good quality. The cost is £60 each including postage.

The second is Quest Elite Ragley Extreme which looks very nice and has a small table that can be slid out from under the chair when its needed. The Cost of this is £61 including postage

Any info on either of these chairs would be appreciated.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi John is there any where in your area that stock them so you can at least sit on them, wiggle your bum around and see how comfortable they are?.

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi Kev
None of the Leisure outlets down here stock the chairs above, I did think about just buying a couple of fold up chairs similar to what we had previously but if you are spending £80 on 2 camping chairs i thought why not spend a little more for something a bit better.

Hope you enjoyed your few days down here last week, It was great to catch up over a few beers, Roll on the next time.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
We have quest chairs (kensington i think) and although we have never run a comparison with Isabella, I chose them over Lafuma as I found them more comfortable. Quality is fine, but you need to sit in both.

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi Thingy,
I believe you mean Sandringham ?? I have to admit the Quest Chairs do look comfy and well put together.
I think its going to be a case of eeny meeny miny moe oops better not do a Jeremy :eek:hmy:
I probably will go with the Quest chairs depends on what the other half says :)

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi john, in this regard size really does matter! (Thingy is going to accuse me of being female again). However I am also right. As I am rather vertically challenged, chairs that some may find comfy, I don't. If you are short, tall, well padded, skinny, or have a dodgy back,: it will all make a difference. Do your best to try before you buy.
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts