It must be me! or is it?

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Here is a nice contentious issue for you all.On the radio this morning two items came up these were:-

1/The powers that be are considering giving two year work permits to any illegal immigrants that have been in the country for at least four years.So if they know who they are and where they are to give them the permits why not just deport them?

2/In the last year they have issued circa 10000 (yes ten thousand)passports to fraudulent applicants,how do they know that,if they know they are fraudulent why did they issue them?

It must be me or am I missing something.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Mr/Mrs Plotter - you as a member of Joe Public are right. It is those idiots that are in power and attempting to run the country that are totally wrong. How they can justify their position in authority when they make such idiotic statements as you qouted God only knows. Mind you, I think it was Newton who said, and I qoute " There is only a hair line between brains and madness" I rest my case.

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
Well, at least we won`t have infringed their human rights.

And (far more importantly) if they fly abroad they`ll have to pay Gordons flight tax. See, it all makes sense, you just have to think these things through like our masters do!

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Angus,now I see where I have been going wrong all these years,lateral thinking is the answer thats how politicians work,its alll so clear now ! :eek:)

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
It`s dead easy!

Several courses of electro-shock therapy and regular doses of potent prescription drugs makes everything crystal clear.

Got to sign off now, they`ve come to put my jacket back on. One day I might get one that fastens at the front....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts