Jormax help please

Feb 12, 2022
Visit site
Hi All
We are looking to change our Vango Family windbreaks as the guy ropes drive me round the bend!
We have been looking at the Jormax and I love the fact they need no guy ropes at all. I have searched many forums and reviews but I cannot find the answers to the following questions and was hoping some owners could help me please........
Do the vision windbreaks let lots of wind through (kind of defeating the object if they do)
Hubby is worried about the top 'flaring out' even using the supplied bolt for hammering in - can anyone allay his concerns?
Many thanks for your help in advance

Clair

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We invested in a Jormax windbreak and used it once, the one we had the 'vision' was a clear panel that did not let the wind through. the top of the poles was fine using the bolt, but as we used it only once can't say whether they would splay out long term. We sold it after one use as it did not perform well on a hard standing pitch, we had expected the metal poles to go into the hard standing , which they did but the wind just worked them loose. Currently have an inflatable wind break and a small traditional cheapie striped one , which goes into hard standing using special windbreak pegs available from Towsure.item number W753 on their website

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We have ahd the Jormax Vsion for about 10 years and think it is brilliant. No real issue on hard standings as any other windbreak will have similar issues. We do have a drill with us for the screw in awning pegs so on occasion we use a 22mm masonry bit to drill a pilot hole, however cannot remember when last we used it for that purpose. We also have the gate.Jormax windbreak.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts