Just got a bargain

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
You wont be able to keep it Lisa unless you rename it. Please do so before someone in the forum complains it's unfair and not politically correct to call pigs hogs :O(

Theres bound to be a member of the Animal Liberation Front lurking in the forum somewhere waiting to pounce.

Maybe a better name would be a Plastic Porcine Pitcher.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I can't understand why they are called 'hogs'. I've got a 50L water hog. Not a very nice name.

Think I will re-name them!

Lisa

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I named my aquaroll marine. Its now known as an Aquamarine I put camoflarge around it, if anybody trys to take anythnig from around my caravan the marine will jump to action.

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
To All

These hogs will cause problems on our CL as we need DEFRA to approve the movement of hogs from a non approved source and licenses have to be issued, with a 21 day standstill imposed. so please find a different name asap or we will all be locked up for years. You have been warned the illegal movement of hogs in the UK.This is very serious with years in prison.now we have a new minister in charge you can expect very little sympathy

David from Suffolk

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Lisa, May I ask where you purchased your Brand New dare I say it HOG, oh dear sorry fingers slipped on the keys, Water Carrier, I need a new one. Regards Liz

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Liz

It was a 'buy it now' on ebay (private seller). My brother fetched it this morning on his way back from work (located in the WM). He said it looks brand new, still in the box etc without a mark on it.

I bid for one last week which was used and I couldn't believe it, it went for about

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Lisa, I will have to keep my eye out on ebay, that was a bargain though. P.S Have you thought of a new name for it? hehehe It had better be a good one, we don't want these Moderators around again. Regards Liz

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Liz

I think I'll call the

waste *** - ullswater

and

the water *** - appleby

Both beautiful places I love very much indeed.

Now, I'm off to the garden centre.

Spk soon.

Lisa xx
ullswater-2997a.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts