Kia Sorento driving mode

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
I have recently bought a 2018 Sorento KX2 automatic, and am very impressed with its performance but wanted to ask any other forum members , what driving mode on the autobox is the optimum for towing

Many Thanks

Bluerocket

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I have recently bought a 2018 Sorento KX2 automatic, and am very impressed with its performance but wanted to ask any other forum members , what driving mode on the autobox is the optimum for towing

Many Thanks

Bluerocket
Does the Owners Manual not say? My current car is CVT and says Sport. But none of my previous autos (DSG or conventional auto) have said anything. So I just left them in Drive mode unless needing Manual or Sport for any specific needs.

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your reply Otherclive, when I bought the car, unfortunately there was no owners manual with the car so have only been using smart mode for all driving

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for your reply Otherclive, when I bought the car, unfortunately there was no owners manual with the car so have only been using smart mode for all driving
Blue rocket you should be able to download all manuals from KIA UK. We’ve done that for my wife’s Kia and having them on your phone or in the cloud is quite useful as its possible to quickly search for topics rather than thumb your way through the myriad of H&S warnings that all product manuals come with. Good bedtime reading too. 😂

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Blue rocket you should be able to download all manuals from KIA UK. We’ve done that for my wife’s Kia and having them on your phone or in the cloud is quite useful as its possible to quickly search for topics rather than thumb your way through the myriad of H&S warnings that all product manuals come with. Good bedtime reading too. 😂
thanks for your info I will download the user manual to my phone
many thanks

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
We've got the latest Sportage 2.0 Diesel and when towing just leave it in Drive mode, the box and engine handle towing very well, nothing else needed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts