Kia Sportage paint colour matching Eldis Topaz

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
As the title say, I want to repaint my A frame cover but cannot remember the code of the Kia spray paint in cream. The shop down the road from me is only 1/2 mile but am in lock down so thought would get it on line. Some time ago I posted a thread on it but could not find that thread. Would appreciate to know which one it is. On line it mentions Beige .Of course it does not have to be exact . Thank you.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
As the title say, I want to repaint my A frame cover but cannot remember the code of the Kia spray paint in cream. The shop down the road from me is only 1/2 mile but am in lock down so thought would get it on line. Some time ago I posted a thread on it but could not find that thread. Would appreciate to know which one it is. On line it mentions Beige .Of course it does not have to be exact . Thank you.
If you look in the Kia Owners Manual it will tell you where the cars information label/plate is located. The OM should also tell you what the various codes on the label/plate mean. One should be the Kia paint code. Failing that your Kia dealers will give paint code if you supply the chassis vin number.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
If you look in the Kia Owners Manual it will tell you where the cars information label/plate is located. The OM should also tell you what the various codes on the label/plate mean. One should be the Kia paint code. Failing that your Kia dealers will give paint code if you supply the chassis vin number.
Hi, I only want the colour used by Kia , I do not have a Kia

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts