Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
This is my first post ever i have just read the may issue and the artical Tots on tour Emma you could try your local DA (distric assocation) these tend to be small groups of campers who camp mainly on farmers fields for a small charge and there tend to be lots of kids there we never see our 3 year old she is out playing with friends try NELDA.co.uk they are in your local area east lancs.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Arran, it is great that your daughter enjoys playing with other children, but I am appalled when you say 'we never see her'. No child of this age should be simply left to their own devices. Certainly it would be good to allow her not to feel that you were overlooking her every move, but nevertheless, some supervision is needed. Perhaps you have agreed with other parents that they will take a turn at keeping an eye on all the small children at the meet, and I would have no issues with such a system, but just to assume that a three year old will be fine is, frankly, foolhardy. Sorry, but that is the way I see it - and I have four children and five grandchildren, so I am not exactly without experience of three year olds.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts