Kuga info

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi I currently tow with a kuga diesel manual 2 litre engine with 177 bhp, I’m keeping an eye on a kuga diesel automatic with 2 litre engine but only 118 BHP, anyone know what the lower bhp will make as a tow car.

BP

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi I currently tow with a kuga diesel manual 2 litre engine with 177 bhp, I’m keeping an eye on a kuga diesel automatic with 2 litre engine but only 118 BHP, anyone know what the lower bhp will make as a tow car.

BP
Well you would certainly notice such a significant reduction in power, and the saving in fuel may be offset by the lower power engine having to work harder. But I guess it comes down to what caravan weight you tow, and the ratio of solo to towing miles.
Put the two cars into Towcar. info and see what the matching comes up with.

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Tow car info for the lower 118BHP came back with 82% match with our Rimini, I’d accept a bit more fuel use because it’s 3 years newer with low mileage, one user and big plus for us is an auto, current user since new has it on mobility lease that runs to end towards November, haven’t spoke to current user but I’m hoping they might find out what sort of price she could get it for, be interesting to see if she can get a decent price as from what I’ve read current users on mobility can discuss a price in last 3 months of lease.

BP

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts