La Bella Vista, Malaga

Apr 16, 2007
Visit site
My wife and I are thinking of going to Spain for the first time with the caravan next January. I fancy the look of the 'La Bella Vista' site near Malaga. Has anyone been there and could you let me know what you thought of it? In particular, what the average size of the pitches are in terms of depth and width. We would have a 7 metre long caravan, awning and car to fit in (with, hopefully, room to sit out in the sun!!)

Thanks

Lawrence

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We stayed at Bella Vista in April this year and we enjoyed our stay there. It is situated directly behind the beach with access on to the promenade where you can walk or cycle to La Duquesa where there is a good choice of restaurants and bars. There is a supermarket within walking distance. All the pitches are fully serviced. The underground facilities were kept very clean and the onsite restaurant / bar was fine but didn't seem to be used much. We talked to quite a few people who stay there for months over winter and return every year. To answer your particular question and probably the reason we would not go back is the size of the pitches. Our caravan is 7.25m incl draw bar and with an awning it was impossible to fit the car on to the pitch. The pitches all looked a similar size. The access roads are narrow so it is impossible to park half on / off so people either parked on a vacant pitch or in the car park. Enough room to sit out but no car. Hope this helps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts