Ladybailey Caravans Dorset - Advice>

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Hi

We are thinking of purchasing a used van from Ladybailey Caravans in Dorset and would like to know if any members can comment on their dealings with this company.

Have read some reviews and by large 80% of experiences are good/positive with only a small amount of bad/negative reviews but i suppose you get that with most reviews.

Thanks

Tony.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Tony.
Every company connected with the caravan industry receives a variety of reviews, many of them positive and some of them not so.
Our forum guidelines prohibit the names of commercial entities being published online in connection with bad reviews or negative comments.
This is because when disputes inevitably arise, we only have one side of the story, which may or may not be 100% accurate, we have no means of finding out.
We allow positive comments about good service because the author is less likely to be inaccurate in their comments.
There are a multitude of review websites on the internet which publish all comments, good or bad, and if you Google the name of the company you will find them.
The most important consideration when buying a caravan is what your own relationship with the vendors will be, so at the point of sale, ask some pertinent questions about after sales service, warranties, dispute procedures etc;
Good luck 👍

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
They have been in business for a goodly number of years. About four years ago we visited them to look at preowned caravans. Although we did not purchase from them we noted that their caravans were nicely presented. As if any grotty ones were moved on through the trade.

Mar 1, 2020
Visit site
Bought our current caravan from them in December 2019 and were very pleased with the service we received and the van. I saw the van on their website and made an appointment to view it. We were given an accompanied tour of the van and then left to inspect it in our own time. There was no sales pressure applied and we had as much time as we wanted. The salesman was knowledgeable and helpful. When we collected it a few weeks later it was spotlessly clean, we were shown everything working and they fitted our battery, gas bottle and wheel lock nut. We drove straight to a nearby site and stayed 2 nights which they paid for so we could be sure that everything was working properly. Their mechanic even drove to the site to offer assistance when we had a problem which turned out to be my lack of knowledge.
I got the impression, as otherclive has mentioned, that they only sell good examples of used vans and move other on.
I hasten to add that I have no attachment to Ladybailey, just a satisfied customer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts