Laugh

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry to all you who are bored with it all but I just could not resist this:-

Kanga

8 Sep 2005 07:22 AM Mike I can understand yout point of view but look where tolerance has got us to in the world, we were tolerant of hitler, we were tolerant of al queda and just look at the mess we are in now.

4x4's are a global problem for all because they kill and injure the innocent much the same as a terrorist

Is it just me has this guy totally lost it?

Jul 26, 2005
Visit site
Given that fact that there is a good chance that somebody who has lost a loved one in a terrorist incident, may be reading this forum, I find Kanga's terrorists comments rather odd. I'm sure these people don't see 4x4 is quite the same way as Kanga.

May I remind everybody that reads this, that this is a CARAVAN forum. I fail to see how comparing 4x4 with terrorist has anything to do with caravanning.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Sonic

Absolutely correct, the guy has lost it evan daring to make such comments. But why should we be suprised has he ever made a sensible post?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
THE TRUTH ALWAYS HURTS DOESN'T IT CLIVE!
No Kanga - the truth would never hurt me because I respect it and abide by it.

If you really think what you said is in anyway true then you have a serious problem. More than anyone on this Forum can help you with.

The only person who has deliberatly lied and distorted the truth is yourself. No amount of bleating of further lies will alter that

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
No Kanga - the truth would never hurt me because I respect it and abide by it.

If you really think what you said is in anyway true then you have a serious problem. More than anyone on this Forum can help you with.

The only person who has deliberatly lied and distorted the truth is yourself. No amount of bleating of further lies will alter that.

As soon as the truth gets uncomfortable for you, you go of on one and call people names and make things up!

Its not as tho we do not have the evidence sitting here in front of us!

How you have the bare-faced cheek to even come back on this forum once you have been caught out lying is beyond me. But then you chose to hide even your first name behind a silly nick-name.

Perhaps it is a good idea to have our full names published - what about our addresses as well - perhaps then people like you would start to act responcibly as you would easily be seen for what you are.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts