Lights

Tom

Jun 30, 2021
Visit site
Hi could anyone tell me how to turn the bedroom lights on, I have a sterling elite 560, I have a double switch below TV, one is for floor lights which are working but nothing on other switch which I thought was for main bedroom lights it's only second time away so I may be missing something Cheers tom

Tom

Jun 30, 2021
Visit site
Have you looked on the side of the light fitting? That's where mine are. But that's a Lunar.

John
Thanks for your help but there's a big strip light above bed and different LEDs but none have a switch apart from reading lights which work from a individual switch

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
On our Bailey Pegasus Messina, the lounge lights are on a tiny circular switch no bigger than a 2p and directly under the top corner locker. You can only see it if seated ( or better still lying) directly underneath. This is in spite of large square switches obviously sited for all other lights.
If you have overhead lockers, look underneath.
Mel

May 24, 2014
Visit site
The main light controls are immed above the pump on your control panel. One is a dimmer the other a master switch. The dimmer only works on the LEDs around the locker tops. All switches will be dead until you enable them via the CP.

R.07af41c875813cc948f7c1c8ad9faf33

Bottom Left= Pump, above that lighting master switch, above that dimmer.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts