Line Management Lesson

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
an eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing.

a young rabbit approached and asked " can i do as you do and sit around doing nothing " ?, the eagle said " of course you can ". the wee rabbit then sat on the ground below the tree.

suddenly, a fox lurched upon it and ate it.

Moral of this story, you have to be very, very high up to sit around and do nothing.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hey c'mon MacHighlander, that's hardly fair.

Don't forget managers have feelings and human rights too. Their promotion to the top should be taken into consideration as should the diverse area of the population that achieve this status. Animal cruelty shouldn't be made fun of either. Any child reading your post could associate it with their pet bunny, so not funny sonny.

For those who are offended at MacHighlander post and need to claim compensation for hurt feelings his email addy is ....

gordybroondagoon@downingst.gov.uk

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
lordy, this is a true yin.

the guy next door to me has a wee lass who keeps a pet rabbit.

i have a lurcher, cross between a greyhound and a whippet, use it for coursing hares. one night last year my dog arrived at the back door with a ball of white fluff in its mouth, when i looked closer it was wee "bonnie", the girl next doors rabbit.

argh, what can i do, i thought. then i had a brainwave, waited until it was dark and sneaked over into neighbours garden, i then placed wee "bonnie" back in her hutch.

a couple of days later i was out the back and my neighbour came out, said to me " ye wouldn't believe how sick some folks can be, the wee lassie's rabbit died the other day and we gave it a burial at the bottom of the garden, now some sick wierdo has put it back in its hutch, she's broken hearted ".

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site

i have a lurcher, cross between a greyhound and a whippet, use it for coursing hares. one night last year my dog arrived at the back door with a ball of white fluff in its mouth, when i looked closer it was wee "bonnie", the girl next doors rabbit.

argh, what can i do, i thought. then i had a brainwave, waited until it was dark and sneaked over into neighbours garden, i then placed wee "bonnie" back in her hutch.

a couple of days later i was out the back and my neighbour came out, said to me " ye wouldn't believe how sick some folks can be, the wee lassie's rabbit died the other day and we gave it a burial at the bottom of the garden, now some sick wierdo has put it back in its hutch, she's broken hearted ".
heh! heh! heh! heard it before ;O)

Feb 26, 2008
Visit site

Bit like the one of the fellow looked over his garden fence and saw the sweet little girl in the next garden digging a hole. Said "What are you doing, Mary ?" She lisps, "I'm burying my canary, Mr Smith". He says "That's a very big hole for a little canary", and Mary lisps "That's cos it's in your cat, Mr Smith"

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Back to line management. An old proverb: The higher the monkey climbs the more you can see of its a*se.

mel

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Back to line management. An old proverb: The higher the monkey climbs the more you can see of its a*se.

true mel, same as when ye climb the tree the branches get thinner as you go up, then when one eventually snaps, its a long way down.

Jun 18, 2008
Visit site
And then as the Jake Thackray songs says so eloquently:

The bigger the bull, the bigger the bull, the bigger the balls, the bigger and quicker and thicker the bull sh*te falls....

(you have to sing it!)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts