Longleat Site ?

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
I stayed at longleat cc site very nice but the amount of kids on bikes can be intimmadating as they were using my hardstanding so they could pull skids on their bikes some bliter cracked my windscreen not happy as my holiday just went up £60 and another thing the amount of bikes congregating around reception and barriers from about 6:30pm some of them gave me dirty looks as I asked them to move so I could drive out off the site I have 2 kids and if they had bikes with them and caused a nusence like that they would be in trouble and one last thing I thought the wardens would have done something to sort it out I will not stop there again I will avoid it like the plague.

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
We stayed there three years back and it was wonderful. But in school term time. We have stopped using club sites in school holidays because of nuisance children who either cycle round mob handed, even between vans, or play football between the vans. Having spoken to a warden who I know well he tells me that if he does anything and the member complains the club take the menbers side. I wrote to the club and suggested we cancelled membership where there were more than 2 complaints in 3 years or where peopel failed to turn up when booked. (The latter is running at up to 5% pitches a day! ) Even sites without toilet blocks and CL's/CS's can be so plagued. It's not really the children but the parents they bring with them!

TRENDING THREADS