Looking for hobby

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I think they may have closed. A journey ( within lockdown rules) took me past there the other day. The compound that they used to keep the vans in is empty. S’pose they could have just moved the vans for the duration, but the place did have a closed up look.
mel

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think they may have closed. A journey ( within lockdown rules) took me past there the other day. The compound that they used to keep the vans in is empty. S’pose they could have just moved the vans for the duration, but the place did have a closed up look.
mel

Hi Mel,
I have looked at their website and that still shows them live, but of course anything may have happened and that website may not be up to date.

Other possibilities are:
MB Caravans, Dunstable.
D&S Caravans , North Humberside.
JG Trading, Annan, Southern Scotland.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mel

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I passed a well known national car dealership yesterday and the showroom was empty of cars.
They haven't ceased trading, they've moved their stock to a safe compound location during furlough.
With caravans being highly desirable targets for thieves I should imagine that Ambergate will have done the same.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Possibly the best bet is to do a web search for their dealers, and see who is nearest to you. You might get a reply to phone calls to see what they can do, but I think that is about all at the moment. The dealers are a bit thin on the ground though.
If you are looking for second hand rather than new, you can check other dealers stock to see if they have one, or try Autotrader.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Ray if you want a used Hobby 575 caravan there is this on Gumtree J J Caravan Sales
2010 Hobby 575 VIP 4 Berth Fixed Island Bed 15 months Warranty Colwyn Bay Conwy

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Ray if you want a used Hobby 575 caravan there is this on Gumtree J J Caravan Sales
2010 Hobby 575 VIP 4 Berth Fixed Island Bed 15 months Warranty Colwyn Bay Conwy
I have driven past JJ Caravan Sales a few times. Not a big place at all but they often seem to have Hobby vans, and other European makes.
mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts