Lost his wife

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Two chaps, one old and one young, are pushing their

carts around Tesco's when they collide.

The old chap says to the young chap, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to

where I was going." The young chap says, "That's OK.

It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I

can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."

The old chap says, "Well, maybe we can help each other.

What does your wife look like?"

The young chap says, "Well, she is 24 years old, tall, with blonde hair, blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts, a halter top and no bra. What does your wife look like?"

The old guy says, "doesn't matter---let's look for yours."

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Distribution manager= sticking the stamps on and taking them to the post! Gosh, that does sound like multi-tasking! I'll go and tell Herself how clever I am, cos she doesn't appreciate me, you know.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Distribution manager= sticking the stamps on and taking them to the post! Gosh, that does sound like multi-tasking! I'll go and tell Herself how clever I am, cos she doesn't appreciate me, you know.
Although, perhaps she does really. She's just bought me a new cleaner, cos the one she bought me when I retired wore out.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
A new cleaner,do you mean vacuum cleaner is that with or without the pinny,you really are letting the side down,anyway why are you not out in your Royale.It is after all the nearest you will get to being like myself and his Lordship virtual royalty.

Feb 11, 2007
Visit site
I have a Wife that if you turn her around twice she does not know where she is , so at Ambleside she said "just popping to the shops will not be long". So there i am waiting in the main road looking mainly for wardens etc for about an hour.Got myself parked up proper and starting looking for her. Getting worried now, ( about two hours) when I see her getting out of a car/caravan in front of me. apparently she wonderd off and did not know where she was so asked a lady who said they would drop her off from the place she did remember.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
plotter, we never go away on Bank Holidays. Too much peasantry around for the Royales!We may well go to the Leen at Pembridge next week. We have a new dog in our family, and she will have to visit the Vet, who's in Leominster, so it's a good excuse for a couple of days out before we go off to meet Lisa in Penrith.

As for the cleaner, yes it's a Dyson I'm afraid. I did ask for a au pair, but she said the shop hadn't heard of that make!

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Never mind you can' win em all good try though I might ask my boss for an au pair I like the sound of that.

I know what you mean re Bank Holidays,sites are packed,you pay over the odds and it usually rains.A bit like today really.

TRENDING THREADS