Lunar Chateau 2004 5 berth

Mar 31, 2022
Visit site
Hi team, I am new here just having bought my first caravan as above, however I cannot find the control panel that has the pump switch and battery power monitor, any help is appreciated,
Cheers Fi

Mar 31, 2022
Visit site
Hi and welcome to the forum.

What outfit do you have? Whereabouts in the country are you.

John
Hi John, I am in NZ, I believe this was built in Belgium, it has seating with tables front and back with bunk coming out from behind seat at the back, midway kitchen and bathroom,
Cheers Fi

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Hi John, I am in NZ, I believe this was built in Belgium, it has seating with tables front and back with bunk coming out from behind seat at the back, midway kitchen and bathroom,
Cheers Fi

Lunar were built in Preston Lancashire. They went bust. Then they were taken over by a SA company, then, before they got off the ground proper, covid struck. They are no more.

The most important question is, it it dry.

If so enjoy it.

I have a friend in Wanaka. His photos of that place are out of this world.

John

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Lunar were built in Preston Lancashire. They went bust. Then they were taken over by a SA company, then, before they got off the ground proper, covid struck. They are no more.

The most important question is, it it dry.

If so enjoy it.

I have a friend in Wanaka. His photos of that place are out of this world.

John
The Lunar Chateau's were built in Belgium - PCV has an article on them Used caravan buyer: 2005 Lunar Chateau - Practical Caravan

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Given the age of the caravan I do not think you will have a control panel. These are almost always by the door and n full view although there is the odd exception. I would think you will find individual switches for the various fittings scattered around the body, but possibly mostly in the front lounge although the pump one may be by the door.
I am afraid these caravans were imported in low numbers, so finding another owner may be difficult, Is whoever you bought it off willing to help?

Mar 31, 2022
Visit site
Thanks everyone for your replies, just home from my first 4 nights away in my Lunar, was fantastic, I loved it. Discovered I don't have an control panel as such but the battery charge is shown on the Solar panel :)
My son in law came and put the bunk up , easy as once you know how,
Learning all the way,
Happy Caravanning to all...Easter coming here in NZ, 5 days off so I'll avoid the traffic and go again once the roads are quieter,
Cheers Fi

Mar 31, 2022
Visit site
New Zealand …. Traffic!!!!

John
Hi John,
Easter is our last long weekend with reasonable weather so everyone goes somewhere and our roads are nearly all 2 lane highways so it can be a issue, being a long skinny island(South Island) there are only 2-3 roads to most destinations!

Cheers Fi

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts