LUNAR CHATEAU 500 ADVICE PLEASE

Jun 6, 2005
Visit site
I have just purchased a Lunar chateau 500 (Our first EVER caravan) and if there are any other chateau 500 owners out there, I would appreciate any feedback regarding :

1. The fresh water supply is fed from a container which is located in the front locker, using a submersible pump. What is the capacity of this container (Litres). With typical use, how often does it need filling. Can this system be rigged up to a mains water kit (Like the one similar to the 40l aquaroll setup). And is there a larger container on the market that will replace the container that the van came with ?

2. We have purchased a 2004 model and the freezer compartment is tiny (Just about holds an ice tray). What other options could we consider (seperate freezer box etc. ???)

Any feedback regarding these issues and any other Lunar Chateau 500 issues that may be of use to us NEW caravanners, would be much appreciated...

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
my son has a 450,im sure the container holds about 18 litres,not enough to keep a gold fish in.it can be converted reasonably cheaply if you are capable of diy if you not about

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts