lunar Clubman SE with a tap issue

Feb 5, 2023
Visit site
I belive its made by reich, a trend s mixer tap is the closest i can find. The screw in diffuser/aerator as rusted and i need a replacement but alas cannot find one that fits the 19mm thread perfectly without leaking. Any thoughts ?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I belive its made by reich, a trend s mixer tap is the closest i can find. The screw in diffuser/aerator as rusted and i need a replacement but alas cannot find one that fits the 19mm thread perfectly without leaking. Any thoughts ?
Try a caravan breakers for a replacement tap with diffuser.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Welcome to the forum.

Taps, both sink and w/h basin can be updated for a new one, either a domestic one or one designed for caravans. If your van has internal switches then domestic ones will not work. The two problems to cope with ate accessibility. and linking the tails to the existing plumbing. Easy when you get the right conversion fittings.

If you try to change for the original, you will often pay a large premium for no real advantage.

This is often a cheaper and better option than trying to fix an old one. IMHO

John

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
You do need to find whether your taps are micro switches or on a pressure system- have a look beneath an accessible outlet and see if 2 wires are visible and connected to anything. I googled ‘caravan mixer tap’ and found several cheap alternatives but if you need micro switches you will need a caravan specific manufacture at higher cost

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts