Lunar Venus 540

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
Any thought's on this model please.been waiting to buy the right Bailey Pursuit 430 but this one has come up at a great price New so got me thinking????.will be towing with a Evoque max limit 1800kg.

May have put this in wrong place if Mods care to put it in the right area. :whistle:

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
The roof isn't bonded so if you go for it don't wander around or get up there on your hands and knees in the same way as you may do and can do on the Bailey.

If you read current threads it looks like there are recognised issues with Lunar floors delaminating early on. Having said that all UK manufacturers have a habit of producing the odd rogue van.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Both look a bit basic to me the Venus we saw was far better than the Pursuit inside, which had some very poor design features. These things though are very personal. As far as quality is concerned neither are prefect but the Venus did come second to the Sprite for customer satisfaction in the magazines last survey

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
Looks like it sold now so back to the drawing board.not to bothered now this year but if something comes along i will buy as i've already got holidays booked for this year.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts