Magor M4 services caravan parking

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Even driving solo we try and avoid Magor as it can get hectic opting if necessary for Aust on the old Severn Bridge. Anyway today our passenger required a comfort stop so we pulled in to Magor. I was quite surprised to see a large Caravan Parking direction sign. So after parking up I wandered the car park and sure enough new Caravan Parking directions had been painted on the road.

There are six newly allocated very long bays with a large transverse area across both ends that says Caravan Parking Only. And much to my surprise the single outfit parked up wasn’t accompanied by WVM, cars, trucks etc. That was until Mr and Mrs Richard Head arrived in their Range Rover. Unbelievable as that top end of the car park had lots of bays empty.

The other thing was that the services fuel station, BP, was showing petrol at 128.9 and diesel for 134.9. Not that far from many high street prices and lot lower than in mid Wales where we had hailed from.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
That was until Mr and Mrs Richard Head arrived in their Range Rover.

Actually Clive, that does not surprise me.

Many times I read people with these type of car say "I didn't know the van was on the back", so he probably forgot that he had actually not got the van with him.

Either that or he needs to go to Specsavers as a matter of urgency, he must have cataracts.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts