Malvern Caravan Show

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Just booked a pitch at the Malvern Caravan Show.....5th -7th October to arrive after 9am on the 5th and leave by 12 noon on the 8th
non ehu for £31.50....... and £41.50 with ehu.
Entrance to the show and free entertainment all included …..seems good value to me!

http://www.threecounties.co.uk/caravanshow/

I will be using the pitch to visit the show and as a base for sightseeing and to visit friends in Bromyard.

Has anyone been to this show before with their caravan or will you be going this year?

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
Just booked a pitch at the Malvern Caravan Show.....5th -7th October to arrive after 9am on the 5th and leave by 12 noon on the 8th
non ehu for £31.50....... and £41.50 with ehu.
Entrance to the show and free entertainment all included …..seems good value to me!
http://www.threecounties.co.uk/caravanshow/
I will be using the pitch to visit the show and as a base for sightseeing and to visit friends in Bromyard.
Has anyone been to this show before with their caravan or will you be going this year?
Had to edit my reply as I missed that the Autumn show was included. If it was just the caravan show you were getting ripped off big time!
smiley-laughing.gif
We have always wanted to go to the autumn show as we live only a few miles away in Malvern, but the price of the ticket per person has always been too high. If driving through Welland down the road, be VERY, VERY careful as they always have speed trapping there. A very good place for fresh farm food nosh is the Farmers Arms in Castlemorton.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
I have made a note of the Farmers Arms and where it is.............Thanks.
No danger of me being ripped off....... for a start I do not pay anything to store my caravan, so that gives me a head start on site/ event fees.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
..........not a bad little show and a good weekend.
Lots of 2013 caravans and motorhomes on show and plenty of side stalls to maintain interest.
There must have been 200 caravans and motorhomes pitching up for the weekend and a steady stream of day visitors.

Malvern002_zpsfd40ef03.jpg

The old Swift and Terrano on site at the 3 Counties Showground with early morning mist on The Malvern Hills

Good entertainment on the Saturday with a young Elvis turning up!!

Malvern004_zps88ae15fb.jpg

........and Surfer was right they do do great food and ale at the Farmers Arms.
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts