Mattress for Bailey

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone recommend where I can get a new mattress . Ours is only 6 years old but has never felt that firm.
We have a memory foam topper on which is only 2 years old. But still not getting a good nights sleep.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi there, I have looked at this site, as I want a side mattress that folds half way, to make fitting the bottom sheets easier. Hope it helps.
http://customsizebeds.co.uk/made-to-measure-mattresses/replacement-caravan-mattresses/

Hutch.

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
We had a mattress made by CustomSize Beds. Excellent product, we chose the Cool Blue foam, well finished with an attractive cover. Bit pricey though at over £400. We took the opportunity to have the mattress made ever-so-slightly smaller to make it easier to fit the Jonic fitted sheets and to make the bed in general as the original was a real squeeze in the side bed space.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Tuningdrew said:
We had a mattress made by CustomSize Beds. Excellent product, we chose the Cool Blue foam, well finished with an attractive cover. Bit pricey though at over £400. We took the opportunity to have the mattress made ever-so-slightly smaller to make it easier to fit the Jonic fitted sheets and to make the bed in general as the original was a real squeeze in the side bed space.

Never thought of making the mattress that bit smaller but I would agree it is a good idea as ours is very tight and difficult to get the bottom sheet tucked in.

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Customsize beds and 6 others that I tried all do foam mattresses . We/ I bought mattress for home with memory foam built into if. Only slept on it for 2 nights. We hated it and went back to old mattress. Bought a decent topper. So think I shall get a better topper. Thanks for the replies.

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
PlumbersWife said:
Customsize beds and 6 others that I tried all do foam mattresses . We/ I bought mattress for home with memory foam built into if. Only slept on it for 2 nights. We hated it and went back to old mattress. Bought a decent topper. So think I shall get a better topper. Thanks for the replies.

Our memory foam mattress at home was too hot at times so we went for the cool blue one from CustomSize beds. With a light duvet on top and the Alde ticking over at night it's perfect for us.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts