merly court

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
A few weeks ago I requested details of a quiet site near Poole and numourous replies were made recommending Merly Court. My wife and I booked this site from today to 18th. July. Unfortunately we did not make it - we were involved in a RTA on the A350 at Warminster and the caravan is a write off. Thankfully there were no injuries to any one. The van was relayed by Green Flag and we returned home by automatic pilot - can't remember much of the journey. No police involved and now in hands of Saga insurance. All you other caravaners I just hope that you have a pleasant holiday whether in this country or abroad. Good luck and enjoy your break.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Colin, terrible news ,I hope you are both Ok.Im sure once the insurance gets sorted the fun of looking for a new van will soon put the smile back on your faces .....Brian.{:~)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Colin, terrible news ,I hope you are both Ok.Im sure once the insurance gets sorted the fun of looking for a new van will soon put the smile back on your faces .....Brian.{:~)
Hi Brian - thanks for your message of sympathy. Thankfully, apart from shock/fright, there were no injuries. Mind you we were on the side of the road for what seemed like ages and watching other caravaners pass did not go down well. A few motorists stopped to offer help, one person in particular who was on the way to a wedding was brilliant. He did not leave a name or contact number unfortunately. We will have to wait and see now what Saga has to say.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Colin,Glad you are all ok!!
Thank you for your concern, as I said to Brian there was thankfully no personal injury although it was very frightening at the time. One woman in a car following reckoned she was traumatised by it as the caravan wheel just missed her car as it rolled over the hedge into a field. Once again thanks for your concern.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts