Met Office Storm Warning for campsites and caravans

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Our daughter had a booking at an Ibiza night at Bowood House for tomorrow evening. It has just been cancelled. On account of the weather. Poor thing her balloon concert at Bowood was also cancelled two weeks ago. No reasons given. Hope the storms don’t do too much damage or cause injuries.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Sky is black outside here in Worcester so probably a repeat of yesterday. Good for our grass, but not so good for campers.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
My eldest son, daughter in law and granddaughter are camping in their trailer tent at Newquay this week.
So far they've just had grey skies and showers, but at least with the trailer tent they're sleeping off the ground, they have ehu and the site has full facilities.
They're using my Kia so they're unlikely to be stuck anywhere, I hope 🤞

Reactions: Hutch
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
The weather been very weird today one minute lovely sunshine and then we get black clouds ,thunder, and Lightening and heavy showers :)

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
My eldest son, daughter in law and granddaughter are camping in their trailer tent at Newquay this week.
So far they've just had grey skies and showers, but at least with the trailer tent they're sleeping off the ground, they have ehu and the site has full facilities.
They're using my Kia so they're unlikely to be stuck anywhere, I hope 🤞
Hi Parksy i hope your son and daughter in law and granddaughter are having a fantastic time in Newquay :)

Reactions: Parksy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts