Milenco Grand Aero vs Grand Aero Platinum

May 20, 2022
Visit site
Really struggling with the flat glass Milenco Aero 3 mirrors that came in our dealer kit and need to try something else. Looking at the Grand Aero or Grand Aero Platinum with convex standard glass. Any recommendations on one over the other, and why?
tow car is Subaru Outback and caravan is 2022 Bailey Phoenix 640.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Really struggling with the flat glass Milenco Aero 3 mirrors that came in our dealer kit and need to try something else. Looking at the Grand Aero or Grand Aero Platinum with convex standard glass. Any recommendations on one over the other, and why?
I have a SJ Forester and found the Milenco Aero standard mirror fine on the drivers side, and preferred the convex on the passenger side.

Reactions: Turnbacktime
Nov 4, 2007
Visit site
I changed from Grand Aero to Grand Areo Platinum. Platinum gives a better field of vision without making everything look small.

Reactions: Turnbacktime

PTA

Mar 5, 2020
Visit site
Just considering changing mine. Some German friends have Emuk mirrors which are tailor made for specific autos. They look really good.....but expensive.
Has anybody got a set? Any good?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts