Milenco Wraith Wheel Lock

May 12, 2019
Visit site
I was trying to buy a Second Hand Milenco Wraith wheel lock off eBay and one recently sold for just £20 less than you can buy them new from Amazon at £118.00 with free delivery.
I was going to bid on another but realised that if you buy one off eBay the seller could have bought another key and with having your postal address if you have the caravan stored at home, they could just turn up at your house, unlock it, and help themselves to your caravan.
So I have bought a new one from Amazon.
(I once bought a Transit Pick Up, I had the Immobiliser re-programmed, One morning a week after I bought it I found the door open. I believe the previous owner had turned up, used the key to get in, put the key in the ignition and it would not start as the Immobiliser had been reset)
(My father in law bought a Ford Scorpio and did get the two keys. He put a steering wheel clamp on it. Two weeks after he bought it, it was stolen,
the thieves had sawn a 6" section of the steering wheel off which allowed them to remove the steering wheel clamp off it. They must have had a spare key as when they drove off the immobiliser did not sound. They threw the 6" piece off the steering wheel out of the window which is how we knew)

Reactions: Pamplona
Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I bought one second hand Wraith, but the receiver didn't fit my wheels. Milenco sent me a complete replacement lock (with keys) for free and i returned the old one.

I only paid £40 for my Wraith off Facebook and it was like new, so saved a fair bit over the new price

May 7, 2012
Visit site
If the seller is local it could be a problem. On that basis I would only buy the Wraith, or for that matter on wheel locking device, if the price still allowed me to buy a new lock and still show a decent saving.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts