Motorhome recommendation

Jan 2, 2020
Visit site
Hello all,I'm debating moving from caravan to motorhome but I would like to know how many types of motorhome are available that suit my needs for me to consider,so with this in mind I would be looking for a motorhome that would mainly be used by myself,wife and dog but sometimes with daughter and or son and then naturally future grandchildren without parents,it would have a fixed double bed and onboard storage for mountain bike and/or other accessories and also be capable of towing a small city car eg,citroen c1.
Looking forward to your suggestions

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,I'm debating moving from caravan to motorhome but I would like to know how many types of motorhome are available that suit my needs for me to consider,so with this in mind I would be looking for a motorhome that would mainly be used by myself,wife and dog but sometimes with daughter and or son and then naturally future grandchildren without parents,it would have a fixed double bed and onboard storage for mountain bike and/or other accessories and also be capable of towing a small city car eg,citroen c1.
Looking forward to your suggestions
Have you a budget in mind eg £60,000

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts