n.ireland c,club[possibilty]

Jul 19, 2005
Visit site
hiyaa al out htere was just reading and i see that there is maybe a need for an n,ireland/ireland caravan club to start up,i have spoken with quite a lot of my c,vaning budies here and they all seem to say the same,watt about it!would you fancy it,if so plz reply so i can judge the uptake.

Mar 19, 2007
Visit site
If you join the caravan and camping club they set you into DA's(District Associations) Bangor, Down and Northern Ireland. They in turn will send out planned meets for the year. We have only been members for one year and we have been welcomed every meet we have attended. It's well worth it.

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
I went to Norn Iron for my brothers wedding to a girl from Carrickfergus a few years back

I asked the brides uncle what he wanted to drink and he said a Norwegian, I assumed it was some kind of local cocktail but the barman had never heard of it.

It took me quite a while to figure out he wanted a "a nor wee gin"

Jul 19, 2005
Visit site
If you join the caravan and camping club they set you into DA's(District Associations) Bangor, Down and Northern Ireland. They in turn will send out planned meets for the year. We have only been members for one year and we have been welcomed every meet we have attended. It's well worth it.
thanks barry,i have seen a lot of vans coming back from meets but havent heard were they are,but shall hopefully find out more and sort something out

Jul 19, 2005
Visit site
we are new to caravanning and would be very interested in a norn irish club, we are 2 adults and 2 children and have just had 2 great weekends in our 1995 ace pioneer
i must welcome you all into the caravning family,you,ll love it!and the kids,well you shall see for yourselfs,tis a totally alid back and enjoy yourself life style just like the sort our mla,s have had for years,,.

Jul 19, 2005
Visit site
I went to Norn Iron for my brothers wedding to a girl from Carrickfergus a few years back

I asked the brides uncle what he wanted to drink and he said a Norwegian, I assumed it was some kind of local cocktail but the barman had never heard of it.

It took me quite a while to figure out he wanted a "a nor wee gin"
yeah yeah garry,but wat looks better than a norwegian??,,,anorwegin

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts