Name of caravan

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering how to get the name sticker of the van (which is over the windows) its colour back, the outline of the name odyssey is there but the colour has gone completely. Do the manufacturers have names in stock of previous vans, mine is a 2001 or should I get some paint and do it myself. eeeekkk!!
christina

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Christina
I suspect the colour in the sticker will be long gone I suggest you contact a local sign company, most are able to produce vinyl graphics. If you can get them to visit your van they will recognise the typeface font and should be able to produce one for you in whatever colour you want.Alternatively there are companies that deal with the garage trade that produce names for vehicles, one of them may be able to help.I also remember seeing a feature on a company on 'The Caravan Channel' that make most of the graphics for the caravan manufacturers, somewhere up North, I am sure some one else on thris forum will know.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
dogscenturion said:
Just wondering how to get the name sticker of the van (which is over the windows) its colour back, the outline of the name odyssey is there but the colour has gone completely. Do the manufacturers have names in stock of previous vans, mine is a 2001 or should I get some paint and do it myself. eeeekkk!!
christina

Could this be what you are looking For ?
Might be better if you can e-mail them a photo for the colour that you require
smiley-wink.gif

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes sprocket that is just it
smiley-smile.gif
but look at the price £27. odd, I will get it sooner of later, but seeing as we are getting new things for the caravan (which I haven used yet, only had it a month) its a bit too expensive. But thank you very much, Ive kept the details for future reference.
christina

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi, Yes this in on an ebay site, I would have expected £10 ish but almost £30, a bit too much at the moment. But ime sure i will get one because the front does look like something is missing (well there is lol, a sticker.)
christina

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts