NEC Motorhome & Caravan Show 2015

Kate Taylor

Administrator
Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
In just eight days it's the NEC Motorhome & Caravan Show 2015!

We've picked out some of the highlights and 2016 caravans you must see. Click here for our new blog, Showtime for new models at the NEC.

5728291-showtime-for-new-models-at-the-nec-thumbnail-3.jpg

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
We won't be going, as it is almost impossible for Herself to see anything from her wheelchair!
I might be interested if ever there was a Disabled Person's Day.

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I was there yesterday and was surprised by just how many wheelchairs and buggies there were. It was nice to see that disabilities aren't stopping people from enjoying caravanning.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Have been today (Saturday) i did notice that there were mobility scooters for hire if needed but it was heaving by dinnertime .

If i was going to buy a new van it would definitely not be an ex show van, I'm sure that the latest sport must be to see how many adults can get inside without the floor or steadies collapsing, we were waiting to go into the Adria Glam when nine yes nine adults came out :eek:hmy: ( best part of a tonne in weight wondering about inside ) :S
We were sat in one of the new Hymers when six more adults decided to come in to see how spacious it was ..... all i can say is that nothing seemed to flex with either van, ..... Had my pedometer on me and it clocked nearly 11,000 steps or just over five miles whilst wondering about, all in all a good day.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts