NEC - only went for a browse !!!!

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
We went to the NEC caravan show just for a browse - came back after placing an order for a new Coachman Festival (Amara) 640/6. Quite a step up in weight wise from our current 560/6 - don't see any problems though. The part x price was far better than I envisaged.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Its dangerous, browsing. I went to "just look" at an awning. Next thing, boxes were being loaded into my car. Congrats on the new van though, I'm sure you'll have lots of good trips.
mel

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure we've all done it one way or another in the past.
We went out one weekend with then intention of looking for a new sofa only to come back with an order for a new car
smiley-surprised.gif
. Also went out looking for a new lamp but came back with a new telly. Still can't fathom out how we did either of those.
Almost came back from the recent caravan show at Gmex in Manchester with a new van but settled for a new step instead! Maybe we are learning the art of self control a little late.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
We went to buy a door lock for our 1999 Abbey and ended up buying a new Abbey. That was in 2004 although, unlike Kev in another post, we wasn't sorry to see the back of that one. I must admit Her ladyship did take a backward glance at it as we drove away with the new (at the time) 2009 Bailey. Still love the Bailey
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts