May 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi - my name is Debbie and myself and my hubby Dave are caravan virgins. We bought a Coachman VIP 545 just before lockdown and unfortunately it’s still with the previous owners. Hopeful we can get it home soon. The plan, once we’ve got used to the caravan and lockdown is lifted, is to rent out our home and take off round Europe for an epic road trip. Hopefully we will get a lot of much needed information on here and in return we’ll document our journey.

Reactions: Beachball
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the forum, I used to have a 545, be careful not to load to much stuff underneath the bed, it will soon overload the caravan, especially if your touring Europe.
Ask away with questions.

Reactions: DebsW
May 14, 2020
Visit site
Welcome to the forum, I used to have a 545, be careful not to load to much stuff underneath the bed, it will soon overload the caravan, especially if your touring Europe.
Ask away with questions.
Thank you for that - I’ll make sure I take it easy on the shoes 😂

Reactions: Hutch

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Debbie and Dave, welcome to the forum and congratulations on buying your Coachman.
There is a lot of information in our archive which can be found using our search button, and if there's anything that youre not sure about, just ask 😊

Reactions: DebsW
May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. That is a lot of help on here if you need it and if you want demonstrations on how to hook up, pitch and leave a pitch search you tube as there are lots of good videos on there.
When picking up the caravan make sure that you get a good demonstration of how everything works, and preferably video it for use later.

Reactions: DebsW and Beachball
May 14, 2020
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. That is a lot of help on here if you need it and if you want demonstrations on how to hook up, pitch and leave a pitch search you tube as there are lots of good videos on there.
When picking up the caravan make sure that you get a good demonstration of how everything works, and preferably video it for use later.
Thanks - we’ve been following the likes of Here We Tow, The Trugians and Andrew Dutton on YouTube for a while and have a lot of “how to” videos saved for when we pick up the caravan. But I’m sure we’ll also be on here for advice too!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts