May 17, 2020
Visit site
Hi Everyone, I’ve been reading PC for a number of years and just stumbled across this site.

I started caravanning In the mid 70s with my parents, we spent many a happy trip away with family and friends.

I returned to caravaning in 2015 and purchased a 2 berth Abbey 215 GTS. Originally I towed with my BMW 335d, in 2017 I swapped to an X3 35d with the intention of upgrading to a Twin Axle. I’m not sure why it took so long, as we love it?

My wife and I love travelling both around the UK and also into France, where we’ve made several trips.

The plan this year was to buy a Lunar Delta Ti. Any thoughts on this model?

Our only trip last year was staying at a local nursery (CL site) Whilst building work was being undertaken at home! It’s handy having a caravan!

D8221CC4-6CC7-4AD1-ADAB-6E1F77BCF903.jpeg

Reactions: Beachball
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome, to the forum, it has a wealth of information to new and seasoned caravanners, we have done many years in the past touring France, but want to see a lot more of the UK once we are able to travel again.

Reactions: Maslen
May 17, 2020
Visit site
I’d like to think I’ve seen a lot of the UK including Northern Ireland.

I was sent to Perth by my employer, just before the lockdown and I flew to Edinburgh and hired a car. I then had to attend a whisky bottling plant in the outskirts of Edinburgh.

The journey in Scotland just made me want to return for pleasure. I was supposed to be doing a talk in June in Elgin at the distillery. Sadly that will need to be postponed for the time being.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. The Delta is a very nice caravan, but can be let down by poor build quality, but that is not unique to Lunar. The company that has taken over the brand has not yet built any models for sale so too early to say what standard they will achieve.

May 17, 2020
Visit site
Thank you for your feedback. I’m buying a 2 year old used van so hopefully the niggles will have been resolved. I’ll check it carefully with the dealer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts