New Series 6 -vs- Series 5 Bailey Pageant

May 15, 2005
Visit site
I've been looking at the new Series 6 Bailey Pageant Provence which looks great, we like it very much. It has a price tag £12,000. However i've also found a 2005 series 5 pageant provence model (immaculate), which is what we were looking at before we heard that the series 6 was coming out. it has a price tag of £9800. Now should I go for the new model and push my budget or buy this 2005 model and save over £2000? which would you buy and why? Any comments appreciated. Many Thanks. Andrew.

MAM

Aug 16, 2006
Visit site
I faced exactly the same question. What swung it for me was that in addition to the price difference, the used van came with all the extras (Awning, water containers, additional outdoor furniture, wheel clamp and Hitchlock) and as I am new to caravanning, this saved me more money. I now have a 2005 Pageant series 5 on the driveway. It's in better condition that the new series 5 caravans I saw in my local dealership. It's also a lot cheaper to insure a van that is valued at less than

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I faced exactly the same question. What swung it for me was that in addition to the price difference, the used van came with all the extras (Awning, water containers, additional outdoor furniture, wheel clamp and Hitchlock) and as I am new to caravanning, this saved me more money. I now have a 2005 Pageant series 5 on the driveway. It's in better condition that the new series 5 caravans I saw in my local dealership. It's also a lot cheaper to insure a van that is valued at less than

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts