Nice to know

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, hope everyone is covid free and life is good, for myself I’m going along nicely with enough work for a couple of days a week which is most enjoyable and is as much as I want, and I usually go to check all is well with the caravan at least every other week but with various jobs needing doing at home and the acquisition of a new 8 week old puppy I’d not had much chance to get to check all was well, but I finally made it to the storage today and I was relieved to find everything in almost the condition I left it, the only difference being a few places where birds had left calling cards but other than that everything was as trouble free as my annual service a couple of months ago, I know as it’s only been a short time since the annual service it should be but with the numerous problems many posters have put on here it does give a sense of foreboding when on my way to the storage, so I hope many others are in high spirits with life as whole, good luck all.
BP

Reactions: DaveA1 and JezzerB
May 7, 2012
Visit site
Going to the storage is not a problem it is five star CASSOA and there are many more caravans I would steal in preference to mine. The annual service though does mean some trepidation but it has passed this years with flying colours. Firm thinks I have only Lunar that passes, so fingers crossed.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
it was only few days ago we left our caravan in storage after our break away and everything is ok we will check it in a week time :)

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I have a service due on the 8th Oct. Don't know about you but I try and make sure the van is as clean as possible. Don't want the Engineers muttering under his/her breath. Husband and wife team.

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I had my van professionally cleaned a few months ago by tourershine so majority of external dirt comes off when it rains but if birds leave their calling cards they tend to need a bit of warm water and soap, I wasn’t worried about the cleanliness of the van when it was annual service time, I was more concerned they may have found any faults, actually the only fault was one of the hob gas igniters wasn’t lighting but he replaced a part there and then with no extra charge.

BP

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts