Noob on the site!

Aug 28, 2007
Visit site
Well, where do I start?....so I found the site when looking for a solution to a problem with my Truma Water Heater whilst on holiday in France....Who are we....we are Peter (Me) Nora, the lovely better half and SHMBO, and our 2yr 4 month daughter, Lily.

Our outfit, Sterling Europa 600 (2006) Dormea awning and RangeRover Vogue 4.6 with LPG conversion, - Nora's car! We bought the van after being keen campers for a few years and then finding that the tent would not be the right way forward with little-Lil to stash all the stuff associated taking a family around.

Sites visited so far - 2 in Wales for weekends to test the outfit and now on 2 weeks in Brittany....and loving every minute!!

Now off for a browse around and read the FAQ....cheers everyone and stay safe.

Pete

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Peter and hopefully you will find it both helpful and amusing. There one or two awkward cusses but if you ignore them you will be quite pleasantly pleased with the overall contributions from the postings here.

I see you have been to God's chosen country and also to Brittany - we have just returned from Benodet after spending two glorious weeks there with the van and grand children. Hope you also have a great time there. Good luck to you all with your future caravan life.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts