Oasis reunion

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I cannot believe it but yesterday members of my “ tribe” ranging from 19-52 spent ages trying to obtain tickets for Oasis. Now there are seven of them having been up very early trying to buy the general release ticket sales that start at 0900. The website is crashing, and the “ tribe” have every device available being used, their phones, tablets, laptops and PCs. Even if they get tickets I doubt the two brothers will stay together long enough to reach the tour dates.

So much more civilised in my day. When the Beatles came to Leicester we queued all night on the pavement, drank lots of beer, and had a party night. I sold my two tickets for a good offer just outside the sales office thinking I will see them next time around. They broke up shortly after. ☹️.

Dec 27, 2022
Visit site
Reactions: borderbilly
Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
Somebody on the radio got their hotel booking for next year cancelled, about £40. Looked at hotel and his cancelled booking was there for £400+. Thing is the oasis chavs will pay it.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
This sums it up for me despite the author being a bit odd🤔

Stop the celebrations – Oasis are the most damaging pop-cultural force in recent British history​

Dismal lyrics, plodding tunes and prehistoric political views: why is everyone so happy that the Gallagher brothers are back?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/article/2024/aug/28/stop-the-celebrations-oasis-are-the-most-damaging-pop-cultural-force-in-recent-british-history?
I’m not happy at their attempts to top up their pensions. Cannot stand the music either.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts