Olympus awnings

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Roger,

As Bailey point out in their technical data, there are only a relatively few awning manufacturers that produce for the new rail system. Surely it makes sense to ask your dealer or Bailey which manufactures do provide, and then take it from there.

It is very unlikely that any forum members will know of any other awning manufacturers not known by Bailey.

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
We have a Pyramid Corsican Porch Awning which if you use the optional stepped bracket pads fits our Pegasus (same awning rail as the Olympus) very well.

We also have a Sunncamp Scenic porch awning, but we haven't used that yet. As lightweight porch awnings do not generally have beading tracks, I can't see there being an issue with lightweight awnings.

Nov 27, 2007
Visit site
Hi, I am looking for an awning for my olympus due in a few weeks.

Kampa UK Limited have sent me an email confirming that thier "Fiesta" awning has an issue, but that the Rally is OK since it does not use the beading to secure the poles.#

Barry

Jun 17, 2007
Visit site
hi we have a pegasus 524 and i use the new compactalite 325 awninig as i only need it for weekends,shortbreaks it suits us well and fits the van no problems .h.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts