Online shopping

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We normally use Morrisons for delivery to our door. We have now received notification that Morrisons will now be charging 5p for plastic carrier bags from the 21st Sept and you have no option except to pay the amount. Very annoying as they could put 2 - 3 items per bag and you cannot return the used bag.
I know that 5p per bag is not a big deal, but why don't they give the option of deciding whether to have plastic bags or not like Sainsbury? I agree that if you decide to have plastic bags then you pay, but it is a bit unfair when you have to pay for something you do not want. I cannot understand why Morrisons cannot use paper bags?
before anyoen passes a comment unfortunately we both have to self isolate for 28 days which started on Thursday so visiting any shop is out of the question. Neither of us have Covid19 and it is a precaution.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Tesco, bags have been free until now, we now have a choice of 5p or no bags. We selected for no bags. When it arrived we had big, reusable bags all ready. Did not take long to swap over.

John

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Tesco, bags have been free until now, we now have a choice of 5p or no bags. We selected for no bags. When it arrived we had big, reusable bags all ready. Did not take long to swap over.

John
We have a Morrisons delivery on Tuesday and will see what happens as I guess you can legally refuse them as you did not order them?

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Also like Asda you have to tick the box if you want bags we do alternate weeks yes one week no the next so we have plenty of bags in

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Since lockdown we have had Asda home delivery this week we did not order bags but we got some free ones so i am not complaining they will come in handy to each is own

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
We only do click and collect from Tescos, but not from a store just a central point where their vans go to, and we don't request bags nor substitutions - sometimes we get a few plastic bags and substitutions. If the subs are not want we want we reject them but also get to keep them - although sometimes they go straight in the bin.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
if we need any extras my wife will use the click and collect at Tesco and you have the click option she prefer it bagged and ready for pick up to each is own

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts