Out of date

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
A debate requires honesty or it is just a wind up.

In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory, misleading or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding.

Sorry Colin, but your recent posts fall into that catagory.

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
to steve the moderator

you are right of course it is a sensitive issue and on reflection could have been done in a better way

but issues like the enviroment or peoples attitude to uncomforable issues unforntuatly does not get much of an airing on this or any other forum unless someone sticks ther head above the pharapit and is prepaired to be shot at

a troll to me and most none internet litrate people is a cave dwelling creature and quite a distasteful term as is being mentally-deranged both of which I was called during the debate and neither was deleted by you anyone else in accordance with the rules.

but can I say both terms to me are a wothwhile addition to a debate if it gets to the root of peoples feelings on such sensitive issues as the contibutors tend to bury, there heads in the sand rather than face it up front

I will post again in a different way to try and get the issues out in the open and see what happens, but reading through the pages of past posts im not all that hopefull.

sometimes someone has to play devils advocate and even a agent provocature to get the discusstion going this is what I did if it was wrong I appologise unreservedly

colin

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts