Overnight stop in Dover

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
Can anybody help I intend to catch a ferry to dunkirk on the 18 aug,off to germany for a week to visit friends and to enjoy the Bier und Wurst,we have a 0600 sailing and 0500 check in.

Years ago when I used to drive to germany,I was in the army,I remember stopping overnight amongst motorhomes and caravans I think the road was called marine drive or road.Has or does anyone still do this ,and if so are there any problems

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Yes, we've stayed there - without problems, but it was some years ago! Apparently people now recommend Black Horse Farm, which is a farm site just outside Dover, with facilities for overnight stops, and early starts.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes, we've stayed there - without problems, but it was some years ago! Apparently people now recommend Black Horse Farm, which is a farm site just outside Dover, with facilities for overnight stops, and early starts.
and a little Hitler in a uniform who gives the ladies a bo**ocking for their partner not disconnecting the car from the caravan when 'overnighting'!!! Never again.

TRENDING THREADS