PC Rally 2014

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I dunno; hoping it isn't Stowford. However, it probably is and in the past they have taken bookings before it went public in the mag. You could give them a ring and report back.
mel

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Personally I'm hoping it's Stowford!! As relaatively easy to get to as I will probably bring the van down on my own and Andy will come down day after. Been wondering if it would be and think it's was detailed in the January issue this year, it's does normally shows in Stowford Information leaflet but that's not ready yet either!!

Di

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hey Ladies there was talk at the Woosiefest in Rivendale about trying to secure a block booking for us Woosie's so we could all be together, that way the signs and banners wont be all over the site
smiley-smile.gif
if interested perhaps you could start a list for interested knights and knightettes on the Woosie thread and King WC could try his best and organise it.(may have to bribe them with a few goats)
smiley-smile.gif

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
patty said:
Is there electric hook up on the Stowford rally?

Hi Patty
The price per pitch includes electric hook up, we have been on previous years and always enjoyed it, we are going again this year.
Di

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Fully agree Your Royal Woosieness.
We have two trips in hand then the PCV Rally.
So do we have a Woosie Team for the quiz?
We did win 1st prize in 2012.lol.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Fully agree Your Royal Woosieness.
We have two trips in hand then the PCV Rally.
So do we have a Woosie Team for the quiz?
We did win 1st prize in 2012.lol.
Count me in, but I'm no good at football, politics, history, English literature, pop music, films, TV programmes, etc, etc, etc, yawn. :blush:

PS the spell checker on this forum must be american 'cos it doesn't like the word 'programmes'.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Claire and Kev.
you've signed your death warrant! That's six Woosies in the quiz. Me Lady Villa' Mags' & Claire Hubby. Plus the other Woosies. On a roll. I can feel it in my bones!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Always happy to share the odd bit of useless information that I've picked up over the years, I wonder if it would be worth entering two separate Woosie teams?
It would be a tad unsporting if we fielded a team of eight or ten Woosies vs families of four and we'd share any winnings anyway :)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Now then Parksy my boy. The Woosies have never cheated. Previously a certain team of 6 always won. We broke that spell!
Let's play by the rules. Once we know the maximum per team, I agree we may have to field a few Woosie Teams.
Seriously can you read up on car signs ; emblems. You were our saviour in 2012.

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Sir Fixalot suggests they be called 'The peoples front' and 'The popular front', but not 'the popular peoples front', as they're apparently splitters!!!! :evil:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts