PCv Rally 2015

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Its never too early to plan for the rally Dustydog. I was only thinking about it today. Same questions, too....when and where? I'm a fanatical early planner so I NEED TO KNOW!!! :woohoo:

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Early days but when and where?
Is there an alternative to Stowford?

Well I for one would like the rally to stay at Stowford for next year! I was so sorry to have missed the one in May, it was only the fact that I was indisposed following a total knee replacement that kept me away. I love that area and am already looking forward to May '15! However, I shall go with the flow if PCv decide on an alternative venue. I can always visit the area on my own at some other time.

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
We're hoping for Stowford too, Cybercynth. Its easy to get home from work, hitch up and get underway. We arrive about 7pm ish, so we miss the quiz, but we get to enjoy everything else. Looking forward to meet you this tine.

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I am hoping its at Stowford too , I would also like to know when and if they are holding it at Stowford as I am off to Australia for 3 months and would like to have booked it before we left

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Amazing.
Facebook and Stowford tell us before our own organisers do?? :blink:
No doubt Lizzy will post the details on Monday.

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I booked for 7 nights this morning , field 1 , pitch 79 , same as last year , £68 , I have been informed they are doing work on the pitch I was on , so have been moved to same field but pitch 22 ,

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
crazyguider said:
Hooay :lol: are we block booking the same as last year? If so, count me in, please!![/quote

Hi crazytguider the block booking was done through the Woosie thread last year, organised by the then King WC.
Queen Mels turn???
Think this was to not block this thread up.

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Don' mean to be rude, but I think it needs someone who is not at work full time/doing family stuff etc?! Please don't excommunicate me for such a suggestion :S

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
crazyguider said:
Don' mean to be rude, but I think it needs someone who is not at work full time/doing family stuff etc?! Please don't excommunicate me for such a suggestion :S

For that suggestion I award you a OWE (Order of the Woosie Empire) with much appreciation for your consideration.
However I am happy to do it. Can we work all this out on the Woosie Thread please so we don't drive everyone else mad.
mel

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Just to advise,I've booked for Stowfalot. There are not many bookings in at the moment, so get in quick. They are not allowing you to pick your pitch, it's first come first served, so as soon as I know where I am I will post here. £51 for 3 nights inc insurance is a bank holiday bargain.
Thats holiday no.3 booked for 2015

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
See you there :)

The Practical Caravan team did sound if they were having a good time late one night...........probably free booze for a job well done ;)

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone and it's wonderful to hear that so many of you have already booked your pitches! Many of you will have seen details about out 2015 Reader Rally in the magazine, but if you've missed it or you need a reminder, please click here. See you there!

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Booked today for the rally looking forward as it will be our first Rally. What have we let ourselves in for? Our 4 legged friend is looking forward to the dog show he wants to enter.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts