Phone around!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Bought a new aquaroll, mains adaptor and extension hose a few weeks ago. Then just a few days ago I was in another caravan dealers shop and worked out that here the same 3 items would have cost me about £12 more! This was unusual for me cos I'm normally the guy who buys stuff and THEN finds it cheaper elsewhere!

I shall definately get on blower next time to check out the prices.

If your new to caravanning then work out all the bits you want and try to get the lot from one place who'll give you the best price.

Cheers Andy Palmer

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Andy, I have just bought a new aquaroll and a spare side opening cap. I fitted a small Torbeck cisten valve to the spare cap and when I have the oppportunity to connect to a permanent tap when on site I will use the valve to keep me topped up. I already had the valve, connectors and pipe, a good job, well done and cheap!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I know this is a general reminder to watch prices but on the subject of mains water adaptors...there are plenty of new ones on Ebay at the moment.

If interested just make sure you bid on the ones with food grade hose, some are selling them with cheap garden hose.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts