photo programme

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know a programme I can buy or download that's simple to use, I had one on my last computer that did simple things like red eye, lightning or darkening a photo,
Alan :dry:

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi Alan,
You and others may not know about a web site run by a chap called Gizmo at
http://www.techsupportalert.com/
In it he professionally reviews hundreds of software programs that are FREE and gives an unbiassed report on each.
Now, if you are prepared to spend some time exploring the site, there is a lot in it, I am sure you will find something to suit your purpose.
I do not know if you are after something very basic to do simple basic photo retouching or something more elaborate.
I use one called "paint.net" which is half way towards a fullblown program such as photoshop.
As mentioned the advantage is that you can try as many as you like without running up a bill.
I have obtained all of my software from here except Win7 and Office and if/when they go phut I will be downloading something free to replace them both.
I hope this is of help.
Rgds

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi DM,
I found Gimp, while being extremely capable, had a very steep learning curve and I decided there was something simpler that would do what I want.
Each to his own of course.
Rgds

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I use Adobe products, but Im afraid they are very expensive. However, try looking on fleabay for an older version of Adobe Lightroom, should be able to get one pretty cheap. Its one of the few packages that can re expose a photograph providing the original isnt "burned out".

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Thank for the replies, I go on holiday on sat so will have plenty of photos to find out which of the programmes suits me best
Alan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts