Porch awning for Adria Adora

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Help needed ! We have just puchased a Adria Adora Seine and now find it is a little higher than our Bailey pageant so our old awnings are slightly to short for the new caravan, can anyone recomend a suitable porch awning.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
My van is branded a Fleetwood but was built by Adria back in it's day, and I'm thinking heights cant be that much different.
I have a Kampa Rally(NOT AIR!!) and the height is stated as... Suitable for caravans with a rail height between 235 - 250 cm
What I like about it also is if the pitch you are on is not level the front pole,s are adjustable.
Click here for a taster

They have the sizes and more info in the link.
Also be aware of the extra's if you want them. Storm straps, Storm poles, Rear Poles.
There are other makes available:)

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I have a Dorema Quattro porch awning that would be suitable for your height caravan. They come as 225 or 275 sizes. I’ve used Dorema over a number of years and found them to be very good. Albeit not as good as Isabella Magnum but that’s a midi awning not a porch.

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
My van is branded a Fleetwood but was built by Adria back in it's day, and I'm thinking heights cant be that much different.
I have a Kampa Rally(NOT AIR!!) and the height is stated as... Suitable for caravans with a rail height between 235 - 250 cm
What I like about it also is if the pitch you are on is not level the front pole,s are adjustable.
Click here for a taster

They have the sizes and more info in the link.
Also be aware of the extra's if you want them. Storm straps, Storm poles, Rear Poles.
There are other makes available:)
Thanks Gagakev we have a kampa rally pro
Its been a great awning so i might try it for size ! When i measured the rail on our bailey against the adria there was a 3 inch difference which is quite a big difference.

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
I have a Dorema Quattro porch awning that would be suitable for your height caravan. They come as 225 or 275 sizes. I’ve used Dorema over a number of years and found them to be very good. Albeit not as good as Isabella Magnum but that’s a midi awning not a porch.
Thanks for that i will check them out thats a great help.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Dont forget, there is also the Isabella Minor, smaller than a Magnum, which by the way comes in two sizes now. The Minor though is more of a traditional porch in size.

We have the Magnum 340, which we find is a nice inbetween size, and also have a tall annex for when we need the room of a full awning. Works very well for us.

Apr 6, 2020
Visit site
Help needed ! We have just puchased a Adria Adora Seine and now find it is a little higher than our Bailey pageant so our old awnings are slightly to short for the new caravan, can anyone recomend a suitable porch awning.
We have a 2018 Seine and also use a Kampa Rallye awning (pole type). It fits fine, is quick to erect and dismantle. A big advantage of these v air awnings is if you need to dry it out when home its a "light" and straightforward job as poles are separate. Enjoy your van.

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
We have a 2018 Seine and also use a Kampa Rallye awning (pole type). It fits fine, is quick to erect and dismantle. A big advantage of these v air awnings is if you need to dry it out when home its a "light" and straightforward job as poles are separate. Enjoy your van.
Hi Trevor Thanks for the reply! We have a kampa rally pro its about 8 or 9 years old now and starting to show its age , last summer a couple of the small straps which hold the clips which hold the awning to the poles worn away but i can re stitch them back on its quite faded with the sun too but would still be ok for winter i suppose.
We looked at a outwell bay 320a air awning at our local dealer why we chose to view that one was it's rail height was 240 -255 which gives us an extra 5cm in height which we were worried about.
I then spotted one on a well known bidding site brand new never opened with foot print, carpet, and lifting pads at a buy now price of £250 ! So i think ive got best of both worlds when we get to try the new caravan.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts