Porch Awning

Mar 3, 2022
Visit site
Hi all
Awaiting the arrival of my new Elddis Chatsworth 550
Currently looking around for a air porch awning The Outdoor Revolution 400 Sportlite looks to suit
Could anyone please let me know if this will fit snug at the gap between front window and door and it covers the rear window
Thank you

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi Marko, I have the avante 550 so same design. I use a Kampa 390 club air and would guess that yours is similar,fits between front window and door ,and rear is before the rear panel curve.Hope this helps.

Reactions: Marko6464
Mar 3, 2022
Visit site
Hi Marko, I have the avante 550 so same design. I use a Kampa 390 club air and would guess that yours is similar,fits between front window and door ,and rear is before the rear panel curve.Hope this helps.
Thank you so much Brass
Very helpful indeed
What's your opinion on rhe the 550 ?
Any tips going forward It's our 1st caravan we are newbies
Thanks again

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
Outdoor Revolution stuff is superb. The only air beam maker who fit a relief valve so over inflation eg hot sun doesn't burst it? Not sure but they do. Quality. We've had ours now 6years and going strong. It's not a porch awning however.

Reactions: Marko6464
Mar 3, 2022
Visit site
Outdoor Revolution stuff is superb. The only air beam maker who fit a relief valve so over inflation eg hot sun doesn't burst it? Not sure but they do. Quality. We've had ours now 6years and going strong. It's not a porch awning however.
Thanks Jezzer
Going for the Outdoor Revolution probably the sportlite 400
Just the two of us and the dog looks ideal

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts