Powr Touch motor mover

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I’ve got an Enduro (I think that’s the spelling) on mine and I have no complaints.

Last week when the car packed up and had to be bought home, the lorry/transporter could not get up the alleyway (too big) next to our house, to park the van in the back garden and hence I had to use the mover to travel the 100yds or so. The alley is on an incline and it bends to the right, apart from having to stop every 8sec in order that the thing would not cut out (10sec in anyone direction) it accomplished the task with ease.

I had to put it in backwards because of time and there was still enough power in the battery to turn it around the next day.

I’m sorry to disagree but give me reliability over aftercare any day.

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
apart from having to stop every 8sec in order that the thing would not cut out (10sec in anyone direction) it accomplished the task with ease.You call that reliability? Must be great when it's p*****g with rain.Steve W

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Yes! so called safety? I suppose it to stop idiots using it as a motorised vehicle. Not a real problem you just touch one of the other buttons and your away again. Power is not a problem, it’s taken me up curds and over rough ground and as always been there when I’ve needed it (idle and heavy handed, that’s me)

Mind you I’ve never had to contact them, order a part or be without it, so yes this is a real sh*ty mover – don’t bother buying one – best option buy a power touch mover?

Sarcastic bu**er I am!
smiley-innocent.gif

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
all good fun, thank you for the entertainment.

First I've heard about a mover having a 8 sec duration before cutting out?

Any others?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts