Practical caravan magazine new look

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Yes, I like the new fresher look and the 'at a glance' style.

The new plan outline graphics with the caravan reviews and tests give lots of relevant easy to see information that photographs of washrooms, cupboards etc lacked.

The site reviews are always well written as are the towcar and other features.

I like the new notice board, fleet log and helpline feature but when I tried out the helpline web address that is shown it led to the Practical Caravan homepage.

Minus points?

I wish that the buyers guide had been revamped,it is spread between pages of adverts and I've never been a big fan of the format of the buyers guide.

For me it sort of lets the new look of the magazine down a wee bit although the information is all there. It's only a minor point though.

Congratulations and well done to all concerned, the magazine is vibrant, full of good information for caravanners and rightfully deserves to be 'Britain's best - selling caravan magazine'

Jul 25, 2007
Visit site
Probably heresy on this forum, but I have always preferred 'Caravan' over Practical Caravan. Just seems to have a nicer format and better quality reviews. Must take a look at PC again if they have altered it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts